Unable to reactivate my Cubase License

Hi there

If anyone in support reads this I have raised a ticket 5 days ago and had no response yet, ticket number - #98932

i would really like to resolve this quickly so I can get on with things.

My issue is as follows:
I am suddenly having trouble with my license for cubase elements 6. I’ve been using this for quite a few years with no real issues and I definitely have a license.
I had an issue with my pc recently and had to do a system restore, however the point I restored to was recent (2 or 3 weeks ago) so I don’t know if this is causing my problem as I still have the same files installed on my hdd.
When I try to start cubase it tells me there is no valid license and asks for an activation code. When I enter the code from the website for my product it tells me - ‘currently there is no elicenser connected to your computer’. But I do have one so I don’t know what to do. I’ve reinstalled the latest elicenser and done the maintenance on it but nothing is showing in the control center.
I have tried entering the activation codes when cubase tells me to, also in the control center, also on the website but nothing is working. Please help!

I have also followed these steps given on the website, to no avail: “In case the eLicenser Control Center on your computer shows licenses that are not listed here, please click on “Maintenance” to transmit the current content of the eLicenser to our server. Please wait for a couple of minutes and then register the eLicenser again.”

Thanks
Tom

First, check if your license is listed in your MySteinberg account. If it’s there, download the eLicenser Installation Helper:

All you have to do is go to your MySteinberg again and click Reactivate.

By the way, you can upgrade your Cubase Elements license to the latest version for just 19 bucks. It’s not a bad idea if you’re running Windows 7 or later since it fixes many old bugs and adds a ton of new stuff.

Hey thank you, I don’t know how I missed that section of the support… all sorted now thank you so much!

also that’s not a bad idea about he upgrade, pay day soon :wink:

Cheers!