Unable to undo normailze

I just lost a good audio take after I experimented with the “normalize” button only to realize undo doesn’t work.
This is critical in my opinion.

On a more general note, not related to this bug report I want to get this off my chest:
Guys… I was so excited to find out v3 was released, couldn’t wait to see what’s new,
hoped maybe you guys finally added keyboard support? Instead I found out there’s no pencil support…
To me this is unusable without the pencil, and of course as bug ridden as it is currently.
Kinda feels like an untested alpha… Very rushed and not what I expected of you at all.
Only way I can explain this disaster to myself is that you were so focused on getting this on iPhone that you totally missed out on the actual user base.

I’ve been using v2 happily for a long time on the iPad Pro, honestly I can’t see how this release makes any sense.
Feels bad for paying so much. Would ask Apple for a refund and won’t buy again until all these major bugs have been fixed.
Good luck guys! Crossing fingers this is all resolved soon.

Hi fatliverfreddy,

Thank you for your message.

I just lost a good audio take after I experimented with the “normalize” button only to realize undo doesn’t work.
This is critical in my opinion.

Please double check, that all editors now come with their own dedicated toolbar, which includes undo/redo too.

Gave it a short check to record and normalise an audio file, which easily could be reverted to its original state tapping the dedicated undo button in the audio editor.

Please give it a try yourself and let me have your feedback.

P.S.: Our team is already working on the next Cubasis 3 maintenance update.

Thanks
Lars