Unify the Event Display (preferences) in Nuendo and Cubase

Although Nuendo and Cubase are similar at the first glance, there are fundamental differences in the
way how events are displayed
Selected Events - color invertion in Cubase (which I don’t like at all) vs. red outline in Nuendo
Dragging Events - dragged event turns semi-transparent, old position still visibile in Nuendo - luckily not availible in Cubase at all (that was the only reason why I moved to Cubase)
In my opinion the cuts in events are barely visible in Nuendo 8. In Nuendo 4 you had a blue outline for the cut, which is gone.
Now you have to mess around with colors alot in order to make it somehow acceptable. Not the case in Cubase at all.
Strangly enough the preferences for event display in Cubase are very extensive while really limited in Nuendo, which is sold for the triple
price of cubase. I would expect exactly the opposite.
Just compare here

These differences drive people, who switch from Nuendo to Cubase and vice versa really crazy. At least from what I see in cubase AND nuendo forum.
So why not do both - unify the event display options, but in the way that every display option from both programs is availible and can be changed.