Unlock the thread..?

Hi Helge,

Thanks for the update… Though, you asked for feedback from us all in the 6.0.4 pre-release announcement ‘thread’. But, you have that locked down… :confused: Would you want us to start numerous individual others in the general pages instead…?

Just asking.

Bob

You’re right. I have unlocked the thread.

Definitely more Steiny presence on the forums these days. Das ist gut. :sunglasses:

ja, sehr gut, aber das is nicht schwarzweiss. I really must complain about the speed with which Steinberg are updating Cubase these days. I barely have time to point out problems and bugs before the next update. This is simply not acceptable and I wish to express my unhappiness at the responsiveness and helpfulness of the current Steinberg team.

Yours miserably,

Steve.

plectrumboy wrote

I really must complain about the speed with which Steinberg are updating Cubase these days. I barely have time to point out problems and bugs before the next update. This is simply not acceptable and I wish to express my unhappiness at the responsiveness and helpfulness of the current Steinberg team.

I agree. Steiny, slow down a bit please. No…wait… :laughing:

haha!
what a difference a new website makes! :wink: complete turnaround from a year or so ago… i NEVER thought i’d hear that one! :laughing: