A couple of days ago, after working just fine I started getting the Unmapped Port error.
When I hi play the playhead moves but there is no sound and nothing showing on any VUs. It doesn’t matter what output device I use.
Even though is isn’t using any VSTs (it’s all audio files for a podcast) I tried turning on the VST System Link and the VUs registered but still no sound. After a few minutes I got the error that it was deactivated that because of too many errors.
I can’t find any place to actually map it stereo out. Frustrating since it was working perfectly forever and then suddenly nothing. I am dead in the water on my podcast editing.
I’m on a MacBook Air M1 running Ventura 13.0