Unmix multiple voices

Hello. “Unmix multiple voices” - THIS FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK!!! I loaded the simplest fragment of a duet into the program (male and female vocals). The duet sings to the accompaniment of the piano. There is no extraneous noise. The program was unable to recognize male and female vocals separately. What is the reason?

1 Like

This feature is more designed for dialogues than for singing duets. What you can try though (after unmixing the piano with Unmix Song) is apply Voice Denoiser with type “Other Voice” to segments where both voices overlaps.

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. This feature really helped. The method is not bad, but I would like a better result. By the way, the program has many useful functions. but they also fall short of good quality. Perhaps the program is more intended and suitable for laboratory analysis, but definitely not for high-quality sound for the music industry. I’m not criticizing in any way. This is just my opinion and may be wrong or lack of sufficient knowledge about SpectraLayers. It seems to me that the price for SpectraLayers is too high … Thanks again for your professional support! :+1:

1 Like

@chandrstudio Not sure what you mean in term of positioning… SL10 at 299€ features better unmixing and better restoration than competitors like RX (439€) and Acoustica (299€) which don’t have a non-destructive layer system, and limited spectral tools.

1 Like

I have no complaints. Everything is fine, the program is good

1 Like