Update from 7.0 to 7.5.20

I’m seeing where I have a free update from my version 7.0 to 7.5 and then on to 7.5.20. Is there a path I need to follow to properly get updated or can I just go directly to 7.5.20?

I reinstalled twice over the last two days and I can confirm that I directly installed 7.5 and then 7.5.20.

There is no need to install Cubase 7.0 first if you have full installation media for 7.5.

You can get the installation ISOs from Steinberg, if they are not on their website, just contact their support. I got my ISOs for Halion 5 in no time, the mail was almost here before I sent the request or so. :smiley:

I’m going from 7.0 that’s already installed on my iMac. I’ll go to 7.5 first and then to 7.5.2. Sounds like that’s how I should do it instead of trying to circumvent 7.5 and going straight to 7.5.2. Thanks for your input

I think that would be the best way to go.

Hello,

i would download and install 7.5 from the two iso’s on the middle of this page:

If you do just the 7 to 7.5 update you would still need the second ISO, HALSonic SE Content 2

Thank you

Is it even possible to go from 7.0 to 7.5.20? 7.5.20 is an update (592MB). The 7.5 ISO weighs it at 7.09 GB (with a further 3.44GB for the HALSonic SE Content 2 ISO).

The 7.5/HSE2 ISOs clearly contains loads of stuff that the 7.5.2 update does not.

Hello,

at the moment you have to go to 7.5 then update to 7.5.2.

Thank you