Update from Cubase Pro 8.5 to Cubase Pro 9

Dear All,

I ordered the Update from Cubase Pro 8.5 to Cubase Pro 9 in the month of July 2017. But due to some office work I could not download the update.
Now when I click the download link in the mail which came along with the order, it says there is nothing to download.
Can someone help me where to find the download link?

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

Is your USB eLicenser registered? If so - Update the license, and some minutes or hours later you ahould have the download link in your mysteinberg account

Yes I have registered cubase 8.5 pro. But I have not downloaded cubase pro 9.00, that is why I have not registered it…so unable to see it in my steinberg section…

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

Use the download assistant

It will register automatically, after you have activated it.

I have downloaded 9.5 element to update my LE4 and it was succesful but when I click on Cubase is asking me eLicenser, I put the access code they just sent to me but it doesn’t work! It says no licence to upgrade etc.
I don’t want to lose my money!!!
My new computer doesn’t have cd player so I can’t install my old Le4 again. What can I do?

Dear All,

I have bought it…but did not download and did not install it…So it is not available in my USB elicense.

Now First I have to download it , install it , and then activate it with the key which I received with the purchase order…

Please let me know where to find the download link for cubase pro 9.

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

Ok, last try: You don’t have to install it first to activate it - you activate it with the key you received, then you should get a download link in your mySteinberg account. If you ding want to do it that way, follow pakaes advice…!?

Let the eLicenser Control Center run maintenance tasks before activating your Cubase 9 upgrade because you’ll get Cubase 9.5 for free. After activating, download Cubase 9.5 from the Steinberg Download Assistant.

You DONT need to download or install Cubase before activating or upgrading your license.

Thanks svennilenni and Romantique,

I went through eLicennser…registered it and activated it…then I got Cubase Pro 9.5 as a free upgrade…

Now, my next challenge is installing 9.5 without disturbing the plugins and presets …

Regards,

Milind