Update to 8.0.10 fails, missing package - a solution

The past years I have had so many Steinberg installers fail that I routinely figured this one out:
If you get error 1603 missing Cubase8_64bit.msi , below is how you can solve it (it’s a little bit advanced though, you could consider the wait untill Steinberg notices the installer is messy (again) on some systems and replaces the update in a couple of days)
Steinberg, consider me as Cubase betatester. (I am Groove Agent beta tester)

If you have the luck to have the necessary files you can hack yourself through this one.

Solution for 64 bit: I had this older update installer lying around called Cubase_Pro_8_Update_Installer_win.zip it’s 3.8 GB from december 3, 2014 , probably my update from 7.5 to 8. Search in there and you will find Cubase8_64bit.msi . A big fresh Cubase 8 installer may also contain the file.

Using WinRar you can actually open and extract the new update (to 8.0.10) installer and extract it to some place.
Put the found Cubase8_64bit.msi in there next to Cubase_8.0.10_64bit_Update.msp

Execute Cubase_8.0.10_64bit_Update.msp .At some point you may get asked to point to the missing file. Do so.
Your update will be installed. I skipped a few details, like the Groove Agent update, that just worked the first time round.

If this helped I like it if you drop a note or please click thanks.
Good luck.