Update woe

Hello!

I’m New to this Forum, so… hello!

I have a fresh install of Nuendo 6.0.0 on a Windows machine but it doesn’t work very well at all. The video disappears when pressing play, it glitches and skips - it’s a total mess to say the least. But, noticing that 6.0.7. is out, I thought it would be a good idea to install it but when I try to do that, I get a Message saying that Nuendo isn’t installed. Tried to reinstall v6.0.0 but to no avail.

Does anyone know WHY the update believes the machine doesn’t have a Version of Nuendo 6 installed? And more importantly, how do I remedy this? It’s driving me nuts and since the studio I work at are going heavily into Nuendo 6, I kind of have to make it work.

Any suggestion is much apprechiated.

Oh, I should probably add that there are several user accounts on this machine. Could that have something to do with it?

I sent you a PM.

Hi Joshua! I can’t reply to it so I’ll just thank you here. I got the update installed and thank you so much for your help! It is much appreciated :slight_smile: It works now and also seem to run much, much smoother.

Just one little thing remains now, I have 4 displays on this system and I run the video on a LG HDMI monitor with a monitor split that also sends the signal into a TV inside the speaker box so the actors can see the Picture. The video will now show on the screen but when I start full screen mode, it goes black. If I try to go into full screen mode on one of the other monitors that splits through a VGA connection for the same reason, it works fine. The video works on the main movie in full screen mode when I’m opening the same Project in Nuendo 5.5. Any idea why this happens?

EDIT TO ADD: Just noticed that if I double click the video screen from full screen to, er, not-full screen mode a couple of times while playing back the Project, it will go to full screen with Picture. Is this a bug, or is it my setup?