Updated: Cubase Elements 8: Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent

Dear all,

The initial version of Cubase Elements 8 did not contain the popular Acoustic Agent module of Groove Agent SE 4 for inexplicable reasons. We hope you can excuse the confusion we may have caused.

We will make Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent available to all Cubase Elements 8 users as a separate installer on Wednesday, June 17, 2015.

Thanks for choosing Cubase!

Helge Vogt - Team Lead Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Will Groove Agent SE 4 be available in Cubase AI8 too?

Dear Mr. Vogt,

I have been waiting patiently for Acoustic Agent to be made available with my copy of Cubase Elements 8. I can’t understand what could possibly be taking so long to fulfill this part of the product I purchased. Could you please let me and the other customers know what is responsible for the delay? Packaging a new installer should not take this long.

Sincerely,

Chris

i’ve bought and have been working with Cubase Elements 8 for more than a month now, and been expecting the Groove Agent SE4 Acoustics Agent like was told.
WTF is going on?
it’s more than a month now and nobody says nothing…
Please let the users know if there’s a problem.
I think we deserve that much
:cry: :imp: :question:

Welcome

I am also surprised that so long update Cubase Elements 8 for lack of Acoustic Agent module, this was for me the most important reason why I decided to buy Cubase Elements because every day I use a completely different program … I hope that in the fast will be available during the update … Apart from that even in view of the mixer lack Meter Bridge module which is described in the manual page 207 …
It should also be repaired.

Greetings

Hi all,

We aim to release the Groove Agent SE Acoustic Agent content set in the 2nd half of June!

All the best,

Helge Vogt - Team Lead Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Great. Thanks for the Update.

Super news! Thank you.

2 months late and again, a fairly vague and casual statement?

This should have been addressed in a matter of days, not casually in months like all other regular issues which we’ve learned to accept over the years.
In this case Steinberg charged a certain price for a certain feature set, which was simply incomplete. These matters need to be severely prioritized, not just squeezed in along with the next update, whenever that may be…
We’ve talking about existing but poorly packaged data, not about a physical part that you don’t currently have in stock.
Just make it available to the customers who paid for it, one way or another (separate download along with an installation guide, temporary upgrade licenses, etc).

I’ve updated the the initial post with the planned release date: Wednesday, June 17, 2015!

All the best,
Helge

This is great news. Thank you!!

So today is the day :slight_smile:

Wonder how we will know when and where it’s available??

Uhg…I got the “reply notification” email for your reply and thought it might be the announcement that it’s available. :astonished:
Oh well, hopefully soon. :laughing:

Ahaha sorry mate :smiley: but soon the wait is over. (Y)

Standing by…

It’s available, please take a look here!

does not work, it does not appear

It works for me, but try this.
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_elements_8.html

I downloaded the Groove Agent SE4 Acoustic today. I still can’t find Groove Agent SE4 in my product. I bought Cubase AI + UR22 in the same box. I can see only HALion since I bought this. The instructions say to load “Library” in Media Bay, but it still only shows HALion. The sales page says we get this product, but I have a feeling I need to upgrade to access? Any help would be great, not getting much response elsewhere. thanks

Hello,

Cubase AI does not include it, you need Cubase Elements 8.

Best regards,
GN