[UPDATED] ios 10.3.3 has landed, but is it working.

So is there anyone (who owns a license of icpro) and has updated to 10.3.3’s final version, can confirm that it is working again?
If so, the app needs to return to the store asap, although that Metagrid thing is also looking very good…
I hope Steinberg followed all the beta’s of the update with great interest , so it shouldn’t be long. :smiley:

Hi Tsjah,

Our testings with Apple’s official iOS 10.3.3 release are positive so far, and their update solves the iC Pro connectivity issue.
Please expect an official news update from us in a few days.

Best,
Lars

I’m happy to read that…

Me 2 :wink:,
Thanks for the info Lars.

Updated to 10.3.3 and looks to be working for me on my ipad ok. I haven’t updated my phone yet

I just upgraded my iPad to 10.3.3 and now Cubase iC Pro is working perfectly.

My iPad didn’t want to upgrade itself to 10.3.3, and I thought maybe it was too old. But then I hooked it up to iTunes and it upgraded to 10.3.3 successfully.

Working ok but I don’t get why pan is not showing on some channels. I’ve been using pro tools control which is free and worked out how to use it now. After getting ic pro working again today I realise pt control has loads more features and will probably be my go to remote now. Pan shows and works on every channel in pt control as well.

Yes it is working with IOS 10.3.3. BUT only half working.

It still does not work in CUE MIX mode if a VCA fader exists in a project. As this is the prime mode used to provide performers with their own cue mixes when recording, the app is still as good as useless. This bug was introduced when Steinberg added VCA features to IcPro over a year ago!

Dear Steinberg, can you now please tell us when this will be fixed?

Is it already time to hold the breath… :sunglasses:

For example, if i say to a client, your mix is ready in a few days… Than i don’t mean 5 days. :wink:
I’ve should have contacted them to tell, that it’s gonna be a bit longer.
But different people, different meanings, i really don’t want to be negative, but it’s all about communication.

Tsjah!

Dear all,

On July 20, 2017, Apple released the latest iOS update version 10.3.3 and we are pleased to announce that this resolves former connectivity issues between Cubase iC Pro and supported Steinberg DAWs.

Please follow this link to learn more:

Best,
Lars

Since today’s update it is now working correctly in Cue Mix mode with and without VCA faders in a project. :smiley:

I am running it successfully on my iPhone-5 with IOS 10.3.3 and my iPhone-4 with IOS 9.3.5

Let’s hope that we will now get some long-waited updates to the app now.