Updating Cubase LE AI Elements from 9.5 to 10

I recently bought new computer and put my backup from old computer to new one. At first my Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5 seemed to worked fine but pretty soon I encountered some problems. I decided to install new clean Cubase thinking that it would fix the problem and while doing that I found out that there is new Cubase LE AI Elements 10 available.

In Steinberg website my account says that I have activation code for “Cubase LE” so I thought that it would work with any Cubase LE versions. So I downloaded Cubase LE AI Elements 10 and now it’s saying that “No valid license found” and I can not use my “Cubase LE” activation code or reactivate it. Is this activation code really only for Cubase LE AI 9.5 or can I update the code to work with 10?

The code is of course only for LE 9.5. You might be able to update it, if you check the update offers in your MySteinberg account - “vouchers”.

Did you pay for the Cubase LE AI Elements 10 upgrade ? if so you should have got a new activation code emailed to you.
The upgrade is currently on offer for 9.99 euros.
See the vouchers tab in your account, like svennilenni said.
(you have to pay for the upgrade, even if your version 9.5 came free with some hardware)

I would like to purchase the LE AI Elements 10 upgrade (from 9.5)
but i don’t seem to see a “vouchers” tab in my account screen anywhere :confused:

Certainly because the offer was one year ago, and Cubase LE AI Elements 10 is not available at all anymore.

Ohhh
Alright :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!!