Updating to Cubase 12 – STATUS UPDATE – Monday, March 7th

Did you try to get the activation code into the download manager

You’re also going to need to have the activation manager installed. Here’s the link

Yes, I put the activation code into the download manager, but after doing it again–and some red X’s indicating no upgradable licenses (?) – my browser eventually took me to the activation manager and CB12 now starts!
A thousand thanks, @Wickham_Sky, you’re in my Will. (Don’t get too excited: I don’t have much… :wink:)

Haha, Rock on Mike

@rrahim, I just sent a private message that hopefully solved the issue.

@kostas8 , I cannot find a purchase for Cubase Pro 12. Could you send me a private message with a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center and the order number/email address used for the Cubase 12 purchase?

你好,我现在无法购买cubase12,我原来用的是cubase11,在升级购买时,输入自己的账号,登录时就提示登录失败,无法购买,是哪里的问题?

Hello Ben! Please let me know as well. I have the exact same problem here. Thank you!

Hey, I’ve been trying every day since last week and I still am not getting the email to update to Cubase 12 from Cubase 11 pro via grace period. I’ve checked spam and every other folder in my email as well. please help

Hi @Michael_Thompkins, could you please sent me a screenshot of your elicenser control center in a private message?

Hi Matthias
I have followed the steps here to update Cubase under grace period eligibility but process does NOT trigger email delivery of DAC. Please manually send DAC

1 Like

same with me! Try it since Friday!!! No E-Mail!!!

Same with me!!!

If you are not getting the email with the Grace Period Update DAC although your eLicenser is showing your Cubase 11 license as “grace period eligible”, please sent me a private message.

Still waiting for a reply to my support ticket. Not hopeful.

Hi @Nigel_Smith, you have received the DAC, entered it in the SDA, the eLicenser Control Center shows the Cubase 11 license as “non-upgradeable”, but the Steinberg Activation Manager can’t find a license? Is that correct?

Could you please check if you have used the same account/logins for the SDA when you entered the DAC and for SAM for the new Steinberg Licensing Cubase 12 license?

That’s correct Mattias.
I can’t imagine that I have more than one account with Steinberg but I’ll check.

Matthias
You were correct - I had a Steinberg account linked to an old email address and the licence for 12 was right there!!
Activated and working.
Many thanks for your help.
Nigel

1 Like

Excellent! Enjoy!

Hello guys
Any news on updating to C12 with reactivated license due to PC crash?
I reactivated the license and did a fresh install of Cubase Elements 11 and now there’s no way I can upgrade to C12. I purchased Cubase Elements on 13 Feb 22 and activated it and I’ve been using it since. But PC froze and I couldn’t boot, so I had to reinstall everything including Cubase which I had to reactivate. Now I’m stuck with no possibility to upgrade.
Any help would be much appreciated.