Upgrade from Dorico Elements to Pro after few days not working!

Hi, I bought couple of months ago Dorico Elements and subsequently also upgrade to Dorico Pro (for teachers @ students, I have sent the proof of eligibility and was approved for it). However after few weeks the things switched back to Elements (no Engraving mode), it is not even included in the e-license Control Center. I don´t understand this. Meanwhile it happened, that I deleted all mails from Steinberg, but I still have the document from my bank account, that the payment was made. What should I do to get my license back? There is no direct support in Slovakia. Thanks for advice ANDREJ

Welcome to the forum, Andrej, and I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’ve been having. If you run eLicenser Control Center and let it perform its default maintenance task, you may find that your license is restored. If this doesn’t happen, you will need to contact our support team for further help. You can email info at steinberg dot de, but the team has a huge backlog on that email address and it will take some time for them to come back to you. In the meantime, if it would be helpful, I can provide you with a time-limited license for Dorico Pro that should cover you until you can resolve the issue with our support team.

1 Like

Dear Daniel, thank you for your kind reply. Meanwhile I exchanged several e-mails with Mr. Martin Jirsak, who is responsible for Steinberg support for Czech Republic and Slovakia, who was very prompt and helpful. He also adviced me to perform maintenance task and run the eLicenser CC, but unfortunately there is nothing except for Elements and WaveLab LE, which I am also using.
I don´t understand this, I have installed and activated Pro version, because I saw Engraving mode after runing the software for the first time. That was one of the reasons, why I decided to buy Pro after trying Elements. And then it disappeared without the trace. Unfortunately we were not able to solve the problem, so he recommend me to send the invoice to asknet@support-asknet.com and to ask for the resending of the activation code, which I did today. Will this finally work? Before I communicate with Mr. Jirsak I wrote also e-mail at info@steinberg.de and I was asked to be patient. Can´t wait to use the full version again! Time-limited license would be fine, because I am in the middle of work. Kind regards ANDREJ

I’m sure Asknet will be able to help you. In the meantime, please check your private message box here on the forum: I will send you a time-limited license so that you can get back up and running right away.

1 Like

I got it, thank you, this was really helpful. Best AND