upgrade purchase error

I am trying to purchase the upgrade from Nuendo 3 → v5 + NEK. When I get to the cart on the online store it lists the price as $650 and the total as $1562.00. Can someone at Steinberg fix this? My old machine (powerpc) just died with what looks like a logic board failure and I am trying to move over to a new intel machine.I am in the middle of a project and need to get back up and running asap and it is incredibly frustrating to be stopped by a shopping cart error.

It might be a problem of your browser, I had that several times with other online shops.

My suggestions, clear your internet temporary folder and all cookies, then restart, if that does not work try a different browser like Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox.

Also is there no local music shop around which has the upgrade in stock?

I’ve tried a couple of browsers, safari, firefox, same result. I am told the upgrade is no longer pffered by dealers, only through the web shop.

Here is a screenshot. I’m pretty sure this is on steinberg/asknet’s end. If you go to the store and select nuendo 3-> 5 with NEK, do you get a different result?

you are dead right. it’s broken.

You’re right, something seems wrong with the shopping cart.
But, if you take a look carefully, the given price to upgrade from N2/N3 to N5+NEK seems wrong too as it seems to be the same as if you choose to upgrade from N2/N3 to N5 without NEK. In any case I can’t beleive that the NEK will be given for free…

It seems that there is some garbage in the webshop database.

Cheers,
Bernard

But, if you take a look carefully, the given price to upgrade from N2/N3 to N5+NEK seems wrong too as it seems to be the same as if you choose to upgrade from N2/N3 to N5 without NEK. In any case I can’t beleive that the NEK will be given for free…

Actually I don’t think so. The price I get for just N2/N3 to N5 is $499. It is $650 with the NEK added in.

Bernard and Max,

Thanks for trying it!

Hi davea,

sorry for the inconvenience! I have already notified our shop department, it should be fixed asap.

UPDATE: it’s fixed now!

Cheers,
Sebastian

Thank you Sebastian!