Upgraded to 11.0.10. Can't change metering colors anymore... :(

thanks for the info, saves me the hassle of finding that folder, cut/hide and so on…

I’ve been out of pocket for a few days so I just had a chance to try this out. I can change metering colors just fine. What am I missing? Mac M1 mini with Cubase 11.0.10.

Tom

I also have been able to set up colors for the mixconsole as well, without problems.

1 Like

Same problem - meter colours are the same whichever preset I select. Windows 10 build 18363, Cubase 11.0.10

It is possible to change the colours of +3dB Digital scale.

1 Like

I came here looking for info on this.

My faders are stuck green since the update. Ive deleted preferences, tried changing etc but no luck.

The meters in the right side zone all work as they should however

EDIT - Windows 10

I had this issue on a previous version of cubase. V11 sorted it and now it’s come back. :frowning: Im on windows 10 latest. ONLY the +3 meter can be altered all the other pre sets, including my own stored ones no longer work.

M

1 Like

Including when you try to re-edit and save?

I also have the problem since the last update with Cubase Pro on Win10.

Please let us know, when this will be fixed. At the moment I have an meter not fitting to the scale shown on the left and the colors have to be set manually.

Thank you.

yes, it doesn’t save the settings . nothing happens when you save and then try and load.

M

Same here. After updating meters got reset to default, but it was able to change colours again.

Hello, I have the same problems and can not change the meter settings. Steinberg - please repair immediately. Thank you.

Win 10. puke green meter color after a 0.10 update. Changing via Preferences does not have any effect (e.g. switching to digital which should be green/blue - still puke). Unbelievable such things make it into a minor update release. For dozens of other software hundreds of updates are rolled out per year on my pc - and i have never seen such things go wrong at all. Guys, you do have a severe SW quality issue.

I had opened another 3D because of the green metering color (everywhere but on the control room which still has its beautiful light blue settings).
Installed directly 11.0.10 after 10.5.20 on Mojave.
After some initial struggle I was able to set scale to +12 and copy the same color setting (through manual process) I had on 10.5 (which were default cubase colors).

All good now for me now, not sure what has changed. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone , I don’t like the color of the metering and it’s impossible to change, new bug?

I stumbled on the ‘reset meters colors’ issue just after updating. So, I just went in the Preferences>Metering>Appearance window and fixed them again manually.

Since, no issue : the settings made have been persistent through several Cubase sessions, until now. So, I’m not sure that I get where is the problem… :thinking:

1 Like

Same problem here… has been reported multiple times. BUG!!

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me…

1 Like

11.0.10 reset the meter colors to green for me as well on Big Sur 11.1

I was able to to change them back though and it seems like the changes are sticking.

For the guys that cannot change the meter’s colours, have you tried running Nuendo WITHOUT “Running as Administrator” ?

1 Like