Just upgraded from Cubase 6 to 8.0.5. Cubase 8 is not responding to or recording cc1 (modulation). The midi in light on the transport bar lights up, but not on any individual track. All the other controllers I’ve tried (expression, breath, etc) work fine. So,
- Open a new session (I’ve tried my own templates and ones supplied by Steinberg)
- Select a midi track
- Move the mod wheel (or something to generate cc1 info)
- I can see the Midi Input light up on the transport bar
- But it doesn’t light up on the individual midi track.
- I’ve tried pressing record, but no cc1 data is recorded.
- All the other cc’s seems to work normally.
- cc1 still works fine in Cubase 6.
Has anyone else experienced this?