Upgrading from AI 8 to Elements 10.5 problem

So, years ago i bought an UR22 Steinberg audio interface that came with a licensed version of Cubase 8. Like a month ago i bought an upgrade to Elements 10.5 and i didn´t installed it right away because i was waiting for my new MacBook Pro (2,5 Ghz, Intel Core i5, 16 Gb RAM, 1 Tb SSD). Now that i have it im trying to install it but im having a real hard time. I tried the activation code that came in the confirmation e-mail in the e-Licenser Control Center but it says something like “choose the license you want to apply the upgrade to”, but when i search for my old 8 license it does not appear anywhere. Then i tried with an old activation code for 8 in the e-Licenser and it appears but it says "“license complete” and it doesnt allow me to install anything. Then i tried to download Cubase 8 from MySteinberg page but it doesnt appear either, in fact, it only shows the UR22 registration in the hardware section. THEEEEEEN… i tried with the activation code for the 10.5 upgrade in MySteinberg but it says something like “activation code not found, make sure you entered it in the e-licenser…”.

THEEEEEEEN… i tried with the old activation code for Cubase 8 in MySteinberg and it says something like “activation code deprecated”.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO FINALLY GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP?

Thanks!

PD: Excuse me if my english isnt perfect, im a spanish native speaker.