Hi! Because of this problem with Dorico explained here :
I had to downgrade to the previous version of the eLicenser witch is still running on my laptop PC. Now that the Dorico Pro problem is solved on my computer, I am worry if I try to upgrade from SPL Element 6 to SPL Element 7 I may have problems because of this old eLicenser version that is needed to run Dorico Pro (unless it won’t open).
Should I wait a few days or weeks until everything is fixed by Steinberg? I don’t want to run into problems when upgrading to that new SPL Element 7 version.