Hi, I’m using the UR-44C for a few month now, I tried to record some music with my friends this week with Audacity, and it was only able to detect input 1 and 2. I tried on Pro Tools, but still, only 2 in and 2 out detected. And it’s something new, because a few month ago, I was able to record properly input 5/6 on Pro Tools while using output 3/4.
I didn’t do any firmware or software update between the time it worked and now… So I did both, just to see, and it didn’t fix the problem. It’s even worst now, because Windows detect the UR as “Line(2 -Steinberg Audio Device)” instead of “Line(4 - Steinberg Audio Device)”.
Hope someone already encountered this and have a fix !