UR22 audio and MIDI interface unveiled

Yes, basically all our USB audio interfaces have the same driver (sometimes a different version number) but you can use the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver to create an aggregate device.

Hi, for anyone that is interested, I’ve just finished a review of the UR22 found here:

I hope this will be of some help to anyone looking to purchase or upgrade. Thanks - J

Thank you for the review! :slight_smile:

I have had the UR22 for less than a month and suddenly all I get is crackling and noise coming from it. I reinstalled the drivers, played with the latency settings, and even did a fresh install of Windows 7 - no change. Since there does not seem to be US phone support, I am stuck waiting for a tech to respond to my email. After it took two weeks to register Cubase 7 (there was a problem with the license server) I imagine I will be down for another two weeks while I respond to all the questions that will be thrown my way when a simple RA# is all I need to send this back.

Where did you buy it? If you bought it at a dealer, please contact the dealer directly. If it’s our online shop, please contact the colleagues at Asknet using the contact info provided with the purchase.