Dear Steinberg Community,
i believe i searched the whole internet for a solution for my problem and it seems that im not alone.
Build a new pc, with the old pc everything worked fine.
But with the new pc the sound has dropouts, the “USB” light blinks and the interface “crashes” (if thats the right word)
- MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus AMD B550 So.AM4
- 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4-4000 DIMM
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8x 3.80GHz
- 16GB XFX Radeon RX 7800 XT
Old build was with intel and nvidia rtx
What i’ve tried:
- basically everything
- followed many instructions here on the forum
the most relevant things:
- BIOS deactivated: XMP, CPU Boost, Internal Audio, …
- played around with Yamaha Audio USB driver settings
- changed ports, cable
- installed an older version of the Yamaha Audio driver
- unistalled every single driver on the system
I think i found the problem: (dont know how to fix it)
As soon as i install the AMD graphic driver for my GPU, the lag start.
I tried to install the AMD Software with all the drivers → sound dropouts
Install only the bare necessities: GPU driver as minimal setup, without the AMD Software → sound dropouts
Without a GPU driver gaming might be a little complicated…
Any ideas or fixes how GPU driver and UR22 mkII start to like each other?
Thanks in advance!