UR22C installation not working on new M1 Mac

Hi everyone,

I just recently upgraded from a 2016 MacBook Pro to a 2020 M1 Mac Mino and I’moving all my music software there.

Now over the Pandemic Days, I got my audio setup tom work exactly as I wanted it to! all my Steinberg software was working well and I was able to do everything I wanted to! It was great!

But now, on this new computer, I can’t even get it to install properly. I’ve tried installing the Tools pak and uninstalling them so I could reinstall them about 4;times now. Each and every time I get the attached little blue, pointing up USB icon instead the red sideways one I had onm my old Mac (apparently how this icon looks is very important).

I can hear my keyboard and everything that’s going through my UR22C on my computer. I can even record MIDI and audio into logic Pro. But what I can’t do is open dspMixFx_UR-C, and I can’t connect it to my Hauptwerk software so to record my organ midi into Logic (I could before).

So I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong and what I can do to fix it. Any suggestions anybody might have would be much appreciated!