UR22C quit working in my Macbook Pro. OS does not detect it

I’ve tried pretty much everything short of wiping and re-installing my MAC Operating system. Running UR22C in Ventura 13.6 running on Macbook pro 16 inch 2021 version which has an M1 Apple silicon processor.

Everything was working well and I was making some serious headway on a family Christmas album when all of a sudden, the Mac stopped detecting my UR22c. I plug it in, it powers on, but the usb light just sits there flashing.

If I go into Audio Midi Setup, my UR22C is no longer detected.

I removed the drivers and tools software in the order listed in the install manual.

I booted into recovery, went to security options for my hard disk, chose reduced security and selected the option to allow user management of kernel extensions, then rebooted based on the instructions in the manual.

I then proceed to reinstall all the drivers, but it never prompts me to allow the yamaha extension, nor do I see this as an option under security settings in system preferences. I do recall, that at one point I did see this there and I chose to allow it, but I have been through the uninstall/reinstall process about a half dozen times now and never get the option again.

I seem to be dead in the water and am hoping someone might have some advice to offer. Any help greatly appreciated!

Sorry hear that…
Need to ask this silly question:
Did you try a different USB cable and/or a different USB port?

Oh definitely yes. No joy. The urc powers up, but MAC don’t see it.