Have the same problem. Only if I set the input gain to the maximum, the behringer C3 works well.
I sent the microphone to the service, thinking that the microphone is damaged.
But, the response i got from the service, was that the microphone had no fault, and worked well when using in other mixing consoles, without having to set the input gain to the maximum level.
From the service they told me, that only way this microphone to work with the UR22 is to set the input gain to the maximum!!!. There is nothing wrong with the UR22, but that’s the way it is, because of its specifications, and specifically because of its input pre-amp power. If you put behringer C3 to a “better” console with greater “input pre-amp power” you dont have this behaviour, but with UR22 you do have!
So it seems there is nothing we can do…other than having the input gain to the maximum