UR22mkII does it have channel bleed?

Greetings all!

I am using a lexicon Lambda with Cubase Le4 and get lots of channel bleed. I am purchasing Cubase Artist 9.5 and thinking about the UR22mkII. Does anyone know if this interface has a channel bleed problem? Defined channel bleed as…recording vocals and guitar or metronome shows up. I ruled out headphones as a possible problem. A little history…I noticed when setting the the monitor mix knob on the Lambda to 100% direct instead of playback there is no channel bleed but of course I won’t hear sound in headphones. I looked for a way to set output during recording to the DAW instead of the Lambda but no option currently, not sure why. Main question is Does anyone know if the UR22mkII has a channel bleed problem. Also does anyone know if its a steep learning curve from LE$ to Artist 9.5? Thank you!!!

There should be no channel bleeding on your recorded tracks.

Cubase Artist 9.5 is VERY different from Cubase LE4, but it shouldn’t be too hard to get used to. Artist 9.5 will be a million times more flexible (in a good way) and the workflow is much faster once you get used to it.