UR28M Channel Strip License

I’m in the process of selling my Nuendo 5.5, but will be keeping my UR28M. Since my channel strip is registered to my USB eLicenser, do I have to get another elicenser, or is there a way to register this license via software, or something? Thanks for you quick help on this.


If you have two licences on a licenser, you can move one off to a another hardware licenser or use the software licenser. This will leave the one license on your licenser.