UR44 can't record with DAW

I use a macbook pro 10.10.4 Yosemite, and I just bought the UR44.

I can use dspMixFx and it connects with the UR44, and I can see the level meter moving up and down on the dspMixFx. However, I can’t hear a thing with the headphones output, and when I try to connect to garageband, garageband can find the UR44 and use it as an input but doesn’t record anything when I record.

I see the level meter of the input that I am using moving, and I can see the master moving, but the DAW level meter doesn’t move. I checked the Audio MIDI setup, and saw that I couldn’t control the input or output controls for the UR44.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I just got a MacBook Air from work last week, I use the UR44 on windows usually, give me a few days and I will try it out on the Air and hook up the UR44 into Garage Band.

Hopefully between now and then some other Mac savy person will pony up a reply… or even a SB mod!

Cheers…

Dang I forgot about this post, and I apologize. I have been so busy travelling I have not had the time to hook up the 44 to the MB Air. Perhaps this week I will give it a shot. Last week I set up a new DAW PC so time to get back into the studio and do something. Studio has been dark for months. :frowning:

I’ve had the same problem! any solutions yet??