UR44 - Device Not Migrated?

I have spent the last couple of days trying to get my UR44 to function as an audio interface for OBS Studio. I’m looking to use the UR44 as an interface for a guitar, a mic, and maybe some audio outputs from a keyboard. Note that my system includes a Win 10 Think Pad i7, the UR44, and a Yamaha MX49.

So far, the UR44 works just fine as an input device. Also note that the UR44 also works fine with my Cubase Artist 10.5.

Here’s the problem. When the Steinberg UR44 is selected as an output device in Windows, I can’t get sound out of the headphones while in OBS Studio. When I select the UR44 as a default output device and test the device I cannot hear the test sound. And of course I can’t hear the recorded files in OBS Studio. Note that I can hear these files just fine when I switch from the UR44 output device to my Nvidia High Definition audio card.

Here are some things I’ve tried:

• I’ve updated the firmware
  • Uploaded UR44 New_Tools software
  • I’ve updated the drivers (current driver is 12/6/2019 version 10.0.19041.1)
  • I’ve also unplugged and replugged all of the USB connections.

I think I’ve adjusted every possible audio setting with no luck. The only possible issue that I see is that when I check the events tab under the UR44 properties I keep getting a message “Device not migrated.” As you can see from the above comments, I have tried to resolve this “Device not Migrated” issue with no luck.

So I’m not sure what the solution is. Anybody with some ideas??