UR44 Inputs missing when using ASIO4ALL

Hi! I love my UR44. It’s overall a great interface. Mostly no problems, but recently, I’ve tried use my UR44 with ASIO4ALL. I’m doing this because I want to record 8 channels. Recording this Drumset into FL Studio. With the UR44, I only need two more channels, so I connected my Fast Track Pro. this works mostly perfectly except for the fact that I can only get the first two inputs from the UR44. The other 4 are not read by ASIO4ALL. I was wondering if there was some kind of fix for this or if it would be addressed in a future update? With other interfaces I’ve used (and I used a sucky EIE pro-- which I sold for the UR44 :smiling_imp: ), slaving them to ASIO4ALL worked perfectly, but I’m not getting all of the inputs and this is frustrating.
Also tried in Pro Tools and Ableton and I can’t get those inputs with ASIO4ALL for the life for me. Has this happened with any other UR or ASIO4ALL users? Please help out if anyone can.
Thanks!

Ask the asio4all developer

I think this is not about ASIO4ALL developers. I’ve read some forums mentioning that UR44 has only 2 WDM compatible channels so you can only see 2 input on ASIO4ALL interface.

Has anyone been able to solve this issue? I want to use my UR44 with Roland TR8S and combine those two into ASIO4All but unfortunately I can see only 2 inputs and 2 outputs for my UR44 which is very disappointing.