UR44 Ipad IOS 9.3.5 inter audio apps

Hello
I can only use the UR44 with Cubasis LE on ipad retina. No other daw. even when I route a track in Cubasis through Bias FX or Jamup Pro or any other interaudio app, I can record but it is not routing through the interaudio app. I get unmodified guitar sound on the track. I can see the icon for bias fx and tap it etc. Also I cannot get it to work as an input device for garageband on ipad which is why I bought it. Audiobus doesn’t work either. I route biasfx in audiobus and output to GB and nothing works. If I output to Cubasis it works but no biasfx tone.
I can use the iRig and everything works, interaudio and all. That’s what I was doing before I decided to add the UR44. I am in cc mode and using genuine Apple usb to lightning camera kit.
If I use the UR44 on the macbook pro, it works fine. is there an issue with ios 9.3.5?
Thanks in advance.
Kevin

Are you using dspMixFx?

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/mobile_apps/dspmixfx.html

Just got back to tinkering with this. I was just using Cubasis LE to get to know it better. I can get it to pass audio to GB if I use Audiobus. DSPMixFx as input and then send to GB.
Thanks for the help.
Kevin