UR44 No signal into Cubase 8 no sound out of headphone

Hey Folks,
Just upgrade Cubase from 6.5 and got the UR44. I get no sound from the output from headphone jack 1 & 2. What am I doing wrong ? Do I need to setup the control room etc. PLEASE HELP I have sessions coming up. Osha

We would need a bit more information. What operating system are you on? What specific version and build of Cubase 8 do you have installed? Please add that information to your signature so we can refer to it for future requests.

In Devices, Device Setup, VST Audio System, what is your ASIO driver set to? In Devices, VST Connections, Outputs, what do you have Stereo Out connected to?

Win 7 64bit Cubase Pro 8 (64)

What specific version and build of Cubase Pro 8 are you using (8.0.0, 8.0.10, etc)? You can find this by going to Help, About.

In Devices, Device Setup, VST Audio System, what is your ASIO driver set to? In Devices, VST Connections, Outputs, what do you have Stereo Out connected to?

Hey Chris thanks is there a phone number I can call you on ? Send phone number & best time & day to call, I live in the the bush in country Australia, Cheers Osha

For support in Australia, I would suggest:

MI products & Nuendo:
Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd
Level 1, 99 Queensbridge Street
Southbank 3006 VIC
Australia
1300 739 390
http://www.yamahabackstage.com.au/steinberg/