Ur44 routing

Hi all!

I’m new to the forum so sorry if this question has been asked before :slight_smile:

I just bought a UR44 with the intent of using it in live performance. I’m heaving a difficult time setting up the routing, I have googled and read the manual, but haven’t been able to quite figure it all out :stuck_out_tongue:

So it would be great if some of you could please help me out :slight_smile:

The setup I have is:

Macbook pro 15" with Mainstage 3

Nord Stage 2 88 - audio (stereo) + midi out
Arturia Keylab 61 midicontroller

So what I want to do is:

1. Being able to connect the Nord with mic/line in 1 and 2 and send it out on line out 1 and 2

2. To put the audiosignal from Mainstage 3 (specified as the DAW in the Ur44software) through outputs 3 and 4

3. I want to get a monitor signal from FOH in through mic/line in 3 and 4 - but not send it out through any outputs, only to headphones

4. Possibly send a clicktrack signal only through one of the headphone outputs - while the other one is being used by me as an in ear monitor (it’s alright if I get the click as well - just that the other output doesn’t send my whole in ear mix to the drummer) :slight_smile:

So good people… is this possible (pretty please) or do I actually need a bigger audio interface? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks all!