UR44C not showing up in input for programs

I bought a UR44C about a month ago and I’ve tried asking friends who are familiar with the product line and support staff, but no one can seem to give me a good answer. Whenever I try to go into Cubase or Dorico, I get no playback and the interface doesn’t show up in the settings. It shows up on my computer, and the inputs are recognized and work (I’ve used it for a mic for calls/meetings). So far, I’ve redownloaded each program half a dozen times, updated drivers, and restarted my machine. Nothing is working and I’ve been emailing support for about 3 weeks now. I’ve had the thing for a month and I haven’t been able to use it once. Again, the device manager recognizes it, and the inputs work, but the interface will not be picked up in the programs. Anyone have any solutions to this that isn’t ‘redownload drivers and try restarting again’, because that’s all I’ve been told/done for a month?

I’m on Windows 10 with a UR44C.

In which settings?

Start with reading the setup procedures in ghe manual.then tell us which steps you have taken and what exactly does not work.