UR824 only mono problem.

Hi all,i recently got a UR824 interface. Connected to it i have an Elektron Rytm Mk2. Coming out of the Main Out’s of my Rytm is a stereo signal when in Cubase but only Mono signal when i close cubase. Any thoughts how to fix this?

I would like to jam on my RYTM in stereo without having to open Cubase every time.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

There may be people here who can help you, but we’ll need more information to get started. To get help on your issue, you’ll probably need to specify some info: After you close Cubase, what app you are using to play your device thru? What driver is it using? Mac or Windows? What version? Etc.?

If you look around on the forum, you may notice many of us have put descriptions of our systems into our signature so we don’t have to type it in each time. Looking at some signatures should give you an idea as to what kind of info may be important to providing help to you.

I think you’ll find there is enough experience here to get help, once you have helped us understand your system.

Hi, I have since never managed to solve this issue so i have returned and updated my Signature. Hope you guys could help me solve this frustrating issue.