Urgent! Problem with Tascam US144 MKii and Cubase LE 5...

Hey I’m having some problems hearing audio playback while recording on my Tascam US 144 I just bought and I figured this would be a good place to get a some what quick/support for my problem. Let me go in to detail a bit further though…

I have a line 6 pod farm that I use to record my guitar tracks. These guitar tracks are recorded on the Cubase LE 5 that I got with the Tascam US144 mkii. So when I use the pod farm I can hear what I’m playing through my monitors(not on the computer, on my monitors that I plug in to the pod farm interface) . Then lets say I record a guitar track, so im done recording now I want to listen back to my guitar track, I can do that. I sit down, and listen to the playback of the guitar back I just recorded.

So I recorded bass tracks and guitar tracks through the pod farm on to Cubase, I listen to the playback, it’s sounding good but It needs some drum tracks. This is where using the Tascam US144 comes in and the problem im having. I have an electric drum set that I plug in to the left and right inputs on the Tascam. I have the Tascam set up as the device on Cubase, I went through all of the device setup steps given to me in my manual that came with the Tascam/Cubase package. All of the steps are properly executed. I have my monitors plugged in to my Tascam "phones"input. its a 1/4 input jack though so I have an adapter so I am able to plug in my 1/8th monitor input into the Tascam. Now heres what is troubling me. I can hear my drums through my monitors when i play but I can not listen to my guitar tracks or bass tracks at all on playback. In fact I tested it out, I recorded a drum track and nothing playsback at all, so anything that I have recorded and now want to listen to through the Tascam I can not do. So I can’t listen to my guitar tracks and then play drums along to it. Basically im totally unable to get any recorded audio to playback though the Tascam interface.

Now what I can do is I can listen to all of those tracks through both my computer speakers and through the very same monitors though my line 6 pod farm interface(as I previously stated). If anyone can help in anyway or make any suggestions at all I will be very grateful