US824 multiple inputs not displaying in ASIO4ALL

Hey guys,
has anyone tried and had luck utilizing more than 2 in/ 2 out from UR824 interface through the ASIO4ALL driver?

ASIO4ALL recognizes all 32 channels I have going with Lynx Aurora N, but only 4 of UR824’s available 24 channels.

I hope I don’t have to now ditch the UR824… :frowning:

Have you gone to Studio Connections and added bussed for those inputs?

It is not able to pull all the inputs and outputs within the actual ASIO4ALL. That’s before I even get to select them as available connections within Studio Connections. So, if they are not visible within ASIO4ALL, they can’t be selected in Studio Connections.

Ive never used ASIO4ALL trying to get multi input/output here, just a stereo pair if you will. I dont see anything in the ASIO4ALL manual about multi output selection either, hope Im wrong for your sake though.

Why are you wanting to use ASIO4ALL at all here? IM curious as you have the Lynx and if it has ADAT ports on it you could connect your UR824 to it that way and just use the driver from the Lynx.

How are you trying to work with this config is the question I have I guess.

ASIO4ALL can integrate all of your interfaces and all of their inputs and output to be used within Cubase, as if it were a single interface.
The Lynx Aurora N does not have ADAT out. It only has USB. I have both the Lynx 16 channels and UR824 connect to the computer and I am trying to utilize all 24 inputs at the same time. I am only achieving 18, unfortunately.
ASIO4ALL successfully pulls in other manufacturer’s interfaces’ inputs/output, but that does not seem to be the case with the interface of the creator of ASIO protocol. Isn’t that ridiculous?

I thought ASIO4ALL could do aggregate as well. Yes it is ridiculous. Probably have the driver locked down or something.

Have you tried JUST the UR824 under ASIO4ALL to see what it does then? Just an idea

Yes, I did. Still, only a pair of inputs and a pair of outputs show up.

I would send support a ticket and ask directly if this is possible using ASIO4ALL.

Sorry I can’t help more

Yes, i am going to do that and hopefully get a response.
Cheers, mate!

Hi guys,
I’m having the same issue here, did you get to solve this issue ?
Thanx 4 your help !
Cheers

Any tips? Same here.

Yeah. Get a new interface :roll_eyes:

This URC series is a biggest setback in history of audio interfaces. I just bought this thing… It seems like an Steinberg employees write online replies to negative comments pretending to be happy users, but they can’t reply to email for technical support for few months. Disaster.