EDIT: Though Dorico is still only getting started, the clean look of it could also be an inspiration.
I think the look, spacing, and overall functionality of Wavelab 9 is amazing. Wouldn’t it be a great direction for Cubase to move in?
- Extremely consistent look
- Very little space is wasted
- Tight zone border margins
- Window tabs are small but clearly readable.
- Completely dockable functionality
- Completely customizable coloring with good looking default themes
- Code already belongs to Steinberg, it’s something possible to study in-house
- Give PG a raise?