Used 7.01 all day today for the first time.. 0 crashes

Crazy how some people are happy to only get 2 crashes a day and 1 crash in two days etc. I don’t know what you guys are used to but I updated to 6.5 since it came out and i’ve probably had 2 crashes the whole time. Even less crashes with previous versions of Cubase. I’ve been using Cubase since SX 3 and update usually on the release date of new versions and NEVER had so many crashes like C7. Sucks cause of all the previous update, C7 is the one I looked forward to the most but it’s just not ready for me. Weird cause some features that bug me may not be something that another user ever uses so it’s great for them. Im happy for the guys that can use this software with confidence.

ok, that’s been a week now and still no crashes! that’s quite amazing! i’m very impressed at the stability!

Are you making good with old projects or starting anew?

all new projects

I’ve had a few issues with older projects, things like output routings not being saved, leading to crashes but no actual data lost (cubase never has failed me in this area).

Also, I’ve had to re-instance plugins and change some sounds due to additional memory requirements leading to discovery of new sound sources :bulb: