user macro sharing

hi all !
this one could be simple !
a macro up/download link function for macros
I find that the status quo for macros is overblown and convoluted .:
but thais may never change so …
what if us users could upload or download a macro or two … a data base on this forum for the pooling of such resources
a script that you just copy and paste into the macro section or just a one click thing and boom ! done !!!

+1

I hate that Macros are only tied to key commands so you can only import or export them with your entire key command set

Good idea, why not launch the “Steinberg Creator’s Cloud” while they are at, where users can share, up- and download, sell or buy anything related to Cubase-Nuendo-Wavelab: not only macros, but also track templates & presets, expression maps, VST presets, insert chain presets, instrument presets, Groove Agent kits (original user creations), midi patterns, midi maps, Halion Instruments (user created - free or paid), Flex Phraser presets, track color sets, Wavelab mastering chain presets, external instruments, drum maps, e-books, video tutorials… and, and, and! Feel free to add anything I might have missed below (;

+1

+1

Excellent!

+1 for the cloud thing, been saying it for years already.
Not only should key commands and preferences be in the cloud for easy transfer.
but we should be able to share chord pad presets, key commands, macro’s… everything the guy above said…

+1