Using 2 versions of Cubase

Hello! I have a question regarding the use of two Cubase programs. Long ago I bought the Elements version and a few days ago, not knowing that you can do the upgrade, I bought the full version of Cubase Pro. At the moment I have 2 Cubase programs. Using the Elements version, the license key was saved in the e-licenser program. After purchasing the Pro version and registering the USB key on the Steinberg website, the serial number for the Elements version has been transferred to the USB key. Currently, I use only the PRO version and I do not know what to do with the Elements version. Can I install it on my second computer? If so, will this version run without a USB key that I currently use for the PRO version? Will it be necessary to purchase a second USB key to run the Elements version on the second computer? Is there any other option? Thank you for your help!

If you have moved the Elements License to the USB eLicenser already, then you can no longer move it back to the soft eLicenser. You then Need to buy a 2nd USB eLicenser or have to move the one you have.

Thank You! :grinning: