Using Komplete Kontrol S88 with Cubase 7

Hi everyone,

I`m fairly new to the production side and really need some advise to get myself started.

I recently have purchased the Komplete Kontrol S88 and have now set it up and using it as a stand alone peice of hardware. However, I`m unable to use with Cubase.

Can you advise me exactly what I need to do to be able to use the S88 with Cubase 7? I.e the S88 plays the sound via Cubase so I can record and produce.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Rob

once you have installed KOMPLETE… you can open cubase, start a new project… can be blank if u want… then at the top click on PROJECT and then ADD TRACK… then INSTRUMENT … in the pop up, click on “no vst instrument” which will then show a drop down of all your available instruments… you will see KOMPLETE KONTROL… click on that. then click add track to confirm … A track will open with that instrument… you can then click browse on your KONTROL KEYBOARD and go through various instruments…

Hi Vibetribe, much appreciated advice. The issue I`m having is that Kontrol S88 is not available in the drop down menu you mentioned. I have installed Komplete Kontrol on my PC. The cubase instruments are there but not the S88.

Do you know what I`m doing wrong?