Using Midi Learn to change the volume of a selected track?

Hi,

I use an old but good working and simple M-Audio Keystation 61ES midi keyboard with one linear slider for volume control.
In GarageBand, this button is automatically working on every track once I select a track : the volume the selected track is controlled by the button.
I failed to reproduce this behavior in Cubasis with Midi Learning, I can assign the controller to a volume slider for one track, but it always controls the same track if I go on another track.
Hmmm I’m not sure my explanations are very clear,
Is it possible to do this ?
Thanks, in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @kylewbutler,

Thanks for your message.

To see the available MIDI Learn options in Cubasis, please have a look at our dedicated “What’s New in Cubasis 3.3 - Tutorial”. Please make sure to open the description, which includes jump markers to dedicated chapters of the clip

In addition, MIDI Learn is also explained in the Setup chapter of the Cubasis in-app help. Here is the link to the chapter in the additional online version of the Cubasis help:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/SETUP.html

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

Ahah got it ! It was easy :yum: thank you very much !!!

As a sidenote, I am asking about the next update for Cubasis if you are going to integrate more Waves classic plugins like the 1176 or a Pultec EQ ?

Thank you again, Sir Lars ! Have a good day

2 Likes