Using multiple interfaces with Cubase

I am wondering if there is such a thing as an ASIO drIver that will connect to multiple interfaces at once - I have an ASUS STX Essence card (with ASIO driver) and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB (with ASIO driver). I can switch between the two, but I only get one at a time - Focusrite doesn’t recognize ASUS, and ASUS doesn’t recognize Focusrite. Ideally, I’d like to be able to select one or the other in the connections setup, so I could take advantage of the outputs on each - perhaps set up two monitor mixes, or use outputs for external effects. Is there some sort of ASIO driver available that will recognize both at once?

Related question - If I got another Focusrite interface and plugged it in, would both interfaces be recognized by the Focusrite ASIO driver?

OR - is my final answer, “just get a new interface with lots of inputs and outputs”?

Thanks in advance!
-Millard

Asio4all allows using multiple devices, though the latency will increase in comparison to manufacturers asio driver.

The answer to your question about focusrite interfaces - please check that with focusrite. It depends on the driver they provide. Some suppliers allow multiple instances of their interfaces to be controlled by one single driver. I am not sure about Focusrite.

Regards, Ernst