Using Shuttle Pro V2 with WL

By using this information I was able to get WL 8.5.3 to work with Shuttle Pro V2 404 Error but I cannot get it to work with WL6 even though I set it up the same. Ideas or suggestions.

Look there:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\WaveLab 6\Tools\WaveLab Shuttle Pro.pref

I set up another shuttle preset for Wavelab 6. I assume I want it to be associated with this file WaveLab-app.exe and not this one WaveLab.exe. Wavelab 8.5.3 works well with the shuttle. Wavelab 6.11 Build 353 does not. I am running this on Window 7 the same for Wavelab 8.5.3, Nothing on the shuttle works in Wavelab 6. No buttons no scroll wheels. Thanks in advance for any help.

I assume I want it to be associated with this file WaveLab-app.exe and not this one WaveLab.exe.

Right.

Apart that, I have no clue…

Try Win 7 UAC off? In addition to Run As Admin On and Off.

Yes UAC is off. I tried admin privileges both ways still no luck. It is NOW working in 8.5.3. but no scrub function. I use to be able to scrub a file with the Contour Shuttle in WL6. The Contour shuttle works correctly in Sound Forge 10 and most of the other programs I have on my Window’s 7 computer. Still a mystery.

I was just guessing because UAC was the solution here:

and I have to tweak UAC and Run As Admin for Wavelab 6 on Win 7.
You’d think countour-design would have run across this previously as long as Wavelab 6 has been on Win 7.
Hope you get it sorted.