V 11 :Right zone File Browser not refreshing automatically

Since v 11 the right zone File Browser is not refreshing automatically. I always have to use the REscan Disk key command to get newly added files (midi or audio) visible. This happens event if i restart Cubase.

Ive tried different options in MEdia Bay settings without any success.

Win 10 20H2. it was the same on 1909.

Could you please be more specific?

This is the behavior of both Cubase 10.5 and 11 on my MacBook Pro. It appears that older versions don’t have automatic refresh either. What do you mean exactly?

GIF

Chrome

i noticed that the only solution for me is to uncheck the folders in media bay and tick it back on.

If you have a folder that contains audio and if you close cubase add some more audio to that folder when you open cubase again those new files dont show in the file browser - right zone , neither in media bay. The only way for me is to uncheck that folder from media bay and check it on again, like that cubase rescans the folders and makes it visible the new added files. It´s annoying.

Cubase 11.0.20
Windows 10 1909 64 bits

Happening here too

There was automatic refresh as I can remember- at least on Windows side Also since v11/10.5 the Media bay is slow to react.

This issue is still present in C12.

The way I worked this out is to turn the folder off then on then refresh scan in MediaBay F5