Hi. Congratulations on finally catching up with Melodyne.
It will be even better if you apply some improvements.
- I would like the left / right movement of the note freely. If you want to move the note or adjust the beat, you have to pull the end of each note one by one to set it off.
- Do not empty the vocal breath. The big problem is that VariAudio does not recognize words like breath sounds. Breath sounds should be freely editable.
- A vertical grid of 8 bits or less is required. Please keep the key editor grid for detailed editing.
- Tripple/dotted grid snap is not possible because of the above problem.
- A visual volume change indication is required when adjusting the volume.
- When adjusting the volume, it should be able to adjust the degree of smoothness of the dissolve between the notes. Melodyne allows you to adjust the smoothness of the volume and pitch between the notes, so you can naturally connects between notes, no matter how hard you Transform notes. (Please watch this video : https://youtu.be/wYxEpV4ADLs)