I would like to publicly congratulate Steinberg Developers on the improvements in Variaudio in Nuendo 10. So very well done! You have addressed the previous shortcomings expertly for how I had always wanted to use it. Just having per segment Volume Control is a fantastic addition.
Improvements I love:
- Contextual Smart Controls via mouse for (nearly) every parameter. Excellent implementation that’s much more intuitive.
- Volume Control per segment.
- Multiple choices for default Snap Mode in Pitch Correction.
- Vastly improved Tilt function including smooth rotate.
- Control over including/excluding a portion of a segment within the Warp Function.
- Continuously variable Formant Shift per segment.
- Great choices for intelligent Modifier Keys to access previously unavailable parameters.
Taken as a whole, these improvements are a literal game changer for me on vocals, especially when mixing. Much faster and more capable than before. I would have paid the upgrade fee for these improvements alone.
Thank you. This is the sort of thing that will retain me as a customer indefinitely.