VariAudio Issue (Cubase 5.53)

I’ve been a Cubase user for several years now and, never had this issues before;

After analyzing an audio (vocal) segment, I get NO SOUND when clicking on the Vari-Audio section to pitch correct the segment. Normally, I would simply analyze a vocal segment, hold my mouse over the section, click on it and I’d hear the audio. Now I hear nothing at all. Thought it might just be the session itself however it does the same thing in every session.

I already checked the Cubase preferences and the Headphone box IS checked!

Any suggestions?

Acoustic feedback activated…? Do you have a headphone channel…? If so, are you monitoring vian the headphone channel…?

No I have tried the Acoustic Feedback setting. How do you access that?

PS…I can hear all audio tracks through headphones & monitors however, I’m not getting any sound whatsoever when I click on a audi segment after it’s been analyzed.

It´s in the toolbar

The question ws: Do you have a headphone channel in Cubase control room (Not your audio interface) and do you mopnitor via this Cubase channel?

The question ws: Do you have a headphone channel in Cubase control room (Not your audio interface) and do you mopnitor via this Cubase channel? Yes and it’s enabled. There is no rhyme or reason for this, I didn’t touch a thing, yesterday it worked, today it doesn’t! Very frustrating.